Make sure its D3 cholecalciferol though and not D2.

All those phrases are both correct, and incorrect, it’s a matter of perspective. Many people with arthritis — especially osteoarthritis — use supplements in their diet to ease the pain of arthritis. Who said the opposite. You are never asking him “where does it say that x must be 4?” Originally Posted by John Galt uk custom essay writing service
Your justification for the sentence about stability is ambiguous. However, there are no long-term studies to confirm their long-term safety and effectiveness. But without organic compounds you could never have structures that turned into cells in the first place… Do not take more of the supplements than is recommended.What Are Glucosamine and Chondroitin?Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are components of normal cartilage. The fact that some reactions seem to serve a specific purpose, can easily be a result of our specific false perspective that we have as beings observers of a system in which we ourselves are a part, as i explained in the OP. I am an active person and i have recently notice some of my joints aching during and after workouts.

Dunno what to think about this one. That is the thing.. what does your system have that you suppose the reactions will become more complex? Does your system, originally, have carbon? Why wouldn´t organic molecules create first? Or carbon is added later? Due to their properties, they will sustain their organic structures more effectively that other compounds creating a basis of further complexity based on organic chemistry. In the body, they are the building blocks for cartilage and appear to stimulate the body to make more cartilage.There are conflicting studies on glucosamine and chondroitin, some demonstrating a beneficial effect on osteoarthritis pain. I´m not sure what you mean with random. With this assumption, suddenly everything becomes simple and clear.

You are pointing towards the end of a line, and say that it’s the end? Bravo. In other words I am saying that organic compounds are simply the result of life or at least an intermediate step, not the cause (the initial event). You could always get your levels checked at your docs first but I guess thats not likely if you are not a fan. Anyway.. I don´t think I understand this last sentence. Organic compounds are compounds of carbon. Thank you for your response.

Originally Posted by John Galt Your justification for the sentence about stability is ambiguous. Inevitably some reactions continue in the long term. It hasn’t been severe enough for me to consider going but its definately bothersome and i would like try remedying the situation myself first, possibly find a supplement that promotes joint repair? Im not too sure that’s why i consulted the internet. i love your quote btw.

On a background of tons of different reactions, stable molecules will prevail because they are stable. So, what compounds that are lacking carbon are first advancing to stability and then – despite being stable – suddenly incorporate carbon?The easiest way of understanding this statement is to imagine that you do not understand the definition of an organic compound. Originally Posted by John Galt Thank you for your response. Your thoughts?U.S., Japan to conduct joint research on sonic boom modelingVehicular LongevityHow much power we expect to get from fusion reactors?Get out the big guns for this very radical idea Please demonstrate, with appropriate citations, from established textbooks, or peer reviewed research articles, that chemical reactions are random.2. Preferable one that treats the problem and doesn’t just mask the pain.

Please demonstrate, with appropriate citations, from established textbooks, or peer reviewed research articles, that chemical reactions are random. Chemical reactions are by definition random, because they happen spontaneously. Uh… quote problems… If someone says that the answer for instance is x=4. Just that in that moment this molecules turned out to be part of structures that turned into cells. Methyl sulfonylmethane (MSM) is another supplement used to ease the pain of arthritis, but it has not been through as much scientific testing.It is important to check with your doctor before starting any new treatments.

Please demonstrate, with appropriate citations, from established textbooks, or peer reviewed research articles, that chemical reactions are random. Also, our life is dependant on water too, that is an inorganic molecule… But, you forget, it doesn’t matter, chemicals have no perspective.Really? There are no reference frames, for instance in physics? The whole theory of relativity is based on different reference frames… Do you understand that organic compounds are compounds of carbon? (Yes, or no.) This being the case, do you understand that your sentence “Additionally, more stable compounds will be formed and so gradually what we know as organic compounds with be formed” makes no sense in either English or Chemistry? (Yes, or no.) However, their end results are reactions that are characterized by survival capacities over others. So because our life is based in organic compounds does not mean that they are more effective than other molecules. Due to their properties, they will sustain their organic structures more effectively that other compounds creating a basis of further complexity based on organic chemistry.

Originally Posted by minos Originally Posted by John Galt Thank you for your response. Do you understand that organic compounds are compounds of carbon? (Yes, or no.) This being the case, do you understand that your sentence “Additionally, more stable compounds will be formed and so gradually what we know as organic compounds with be formed” makes no sense in either English or Chemistry? (Yes, or no.) My justification is that in a system of random chemical reactions that are gradually becoming more and more complex, apparently at some point organic compounds will be created. They are not deterministic, sophisticated etc and they don’t have anthropocentric properties. Your justification for the sentence about stability is ambiguous. I suppose that would depend upon the exact nature of the problem. I think until you have done that, the later part of your argument needs to be put on hold.Everything that happens in nature is random.

And suppose that these end results are the observers of the whole system. When I read random, I interprete that if two atoms find by chance they will react… which is not neccessarily true. Spontaneous means that is thermodynamically favored and without the need of a catalyzer. If you inject a medicine in your body, it will randomly diffuse..!

The same laws that govern nature outside the body, exactly the same governs that inside your body. Originally Posted by John Galt To support your argument you need to demonstrate that chemical reactions are random. They obey to natural laws. I know what you mean..our life base structure is organic… I even think is contradictory with what you wrote before… Mmmmm….. I am seriously perplexed by this statement. There is no harm trying it to see if it helps – about 2000iu a day should do it.

These reactions will eventually prevail and become the basis for further complexity, because the chemical compounds will not diffuse around and lead to dead ends. Does anyone have a good joint supplement that they would recommend. It was a metaphor. Well im not exactly the biggest fan of going to the doctors office. Its like trying to solve a problem in mathematics in which you have to find which number fullfill an equation.

Now would you actually like to address my points?1. Everything is a matter of perspective. Now would you actually like to address my points?1. I lost cartilage from years of football and nothing really treated the issue, it just helped cope with the pain.Have you had a doctor give you a better prognosis on the pain? Is it something more serious than just simple aches and pains? Chemical reactions are by definition random, because they happen spontaneously. And it doesn’t care if it reacts to something else. Related Discussions:Science questionDescription of a 3D pendulum through lagrangian coordinatesAddictionHow do we test the independence of two variable in a joint probability mass function?Nobel Peace Prize: A world sigh of relief?Reiki.

A chemical doesn’t try to survive. Many physicians may still recommend a trial of glucosamine at this point, and if there is not apparent improvement by three months, it would be reasonable to stop glucosamine. Dead ends don’t exist.Dead ends in chemical reaction systems means equillibrium. Glucosamine and chondroitin are the most well-known. Make sure its D3 cholecalciferol though and not D2.

In addition, always follow the instructions on the medication label. Your doctor can review the other medications you are taking and help you decide whether or not these arthritis supplements are right for you. History showed that these were the ones with carbon. Now would you actually like to address my points?1. Everything is matter, everything is perspective, everything is, matter is perspective.

Others, including the NIH-sponsored multicenter Glucosamine/Chondroitin Arthritis Intervention Trial (GAIT), did not show benefit for the primary outcome of reducing pain. You could be vit D3 deficient. They will react if they can, following chemical laws. Do you understand that organic compounds are compounds of carbon? (Yes, or no.) This being the case, do you understand that your sentence “Additionally, more stable compounds will be formed and so gradually what we know as organic compounds with be formed” makes no sense in either English or Chemistry? (Yes, or no.) Originally Posted by minos My justification is that in a system of random chemical reactions that are gradually becoming more and more complex, apparently at some point organic compounds will be created. In the case you want me to provide some literature about the fact that living systems chemical reactions are random, I will not, because in this post, random chemical reactions is the answer (or else the missing link).

Perhaps you will clarify. This would be contrary to a large body of experimental evidence and real world observation. Virtually they are composed from some chemical compounds, which are constantly changing However, everything that happens leads to them.

Perhaps you can identify specific situations in which the preponderance of reactions are random. Everything we know can be easily combined under this frame. Additionally, more stable compounds will be formed and so gradually what we know as organic compounds with be formed. In other words I am saying that organic compounds are simply the result of life or at least an intermediate step, not the cause (the initial event). I don´t think that random and spontaneous go in the same sentence.

More recently another study also found that glucosamine did not slow down cartilage damage or reduce knee pain.The supplements, which are available in pharmacies and health food stores without a prescription, are well-tolerated and appear to be safe.